Made a small but important change to the token rules, thanks to some helpful playtesters:
Now you can use tokens to change another player’s dice result, even when it’s not a PvP roll.
- On a normal (non-PvP) roll, you can spend a token to raise the other person’s result 1 tier, just as you can your own.
- If the other player has rolled a 10+, you can offer them a token to lower their result to a partial success.
- If it’s a PvP roll and your character is the target, they have to accept it.
- If not, it’s their choice.
- You still can’t make another player fail outright, and you still can’t buy a full success on a PvP roll.
Use your new power responsibly! Or irresponsibly. That’s probably more fun.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.